jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Review : BBC Learning English

I've never had visited this website before, and i must say is very helpful to those are not yet very familiarize with english speaking. Its a super friendly website, with different sections and so much to do. The one that catched me was the quizzes section, especially the crosswords. They have this game and different topics to answer and learn about. I have to say it was not so easy the first time, because there are many words that i realized i didn't know at all, for example how do you name animals sounds (the sound that make the monkey, or a rat). In the same section you can found "Beat the Keeper" a game that have a lot of topics and characters that might be related to other sections of the website, i didn't understand this very much. I played the game and actually it's easy to play, i think its about typical english phrases or something like that.
 The thing i didn't "love" about the website is the design, i think is very 2000´s, websites are not like those anymore, they should re-design the website to make it more fun to see, it gives me the impression is a newspaper webstie or something very serious. Anyway i will recommend this website to my young brother or little cousins, because its perfect for ages between 12 and 18 i think.

xxoxx
puppyisland

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree that the website design seems serious and "old-fashioned", and it looks a little boring, haha...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with both of you. At first sight the website looks boring, but I think that make it less distracting to the learning

    ResponderEliminar