jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

puppy's favourite beach : la herradura

Hi guys, in this post i'll talk about my favourite beach of all time, i say "of all time" because i visited so many beaches. My father is from Coquimbo, he always enjoyed swimming and always carried us (me and my brothers) to beaches you can swim in. Some of the beaches or lakes i've been in are "Playa negra", "amarilla", "El Sol", "Salinas", "Acapulco", "Maitencillo","Pucón","4 esquinas" and many more i didn´t remember now. Well, my favourite is one from my father's natal city, Coquimbo, La Herradura, and the reason i love it it's because i didn't enjoy so much sunbathing or walking, i love to swim, i could spend all day in the water swimming in the deep. My father taught me to swim since i was a child. So this beach it's perfect for swimming, really quiet, the water is so clean and blue, the temperature is perfect. The only thing i hate is that you can find some really disgusting crabs or jellyfishes around, yuk.
I had not been there in so much time, when i was younger i had visted that beach one or two times pear year, now i bearely rememeber that times :(
And thats all, i hope you visit this beach someday, if you like swimming it's the perfect beach for you.

hughs
puppy-beaches

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario