miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

puppy's ambition

I have too many dreams and ambitions, for example : to ride a dolphin, visit finland, cross the world in a balloon but none of this dreams compares to the biggest and stupid ambition i have, to own a corgi.
Corgis are the most beautiful and cute animals in the world, they are super friendly and smarts. Is a type of hering dog that originated in Wales, the most common type is the Pembroke Welsh Corgi
The first time i saw one was in a Park near my house, it was love at first sight. I asked the owner of the dog all the details (they are really expensive dogs) and he let me hold the dog in my arms!! Then i never saw him again, but because of that day i'm obsessed, i have a file in my computers desk full of pictures and videos of corgis, every time i see the pictures my love for Corgis grows. Make a corgi my fulltime friend someday may sound silly, but my love for pets it's kind of stupid, i really can't explain why is so important, i let you some pictures if anyone doesn't know corgis yet.

hugs & corgis
puppy-island




2 comentarios:

  1. I guess you know that the Queen of England is a big corgi fan.

    ResponderEliminar